Winter Snowflake

Hi everyone!  As you may know I love making all white Christmas cards and here's another one I made.

The snowflake was cut using the retired Stampin' Up! snowflake die and I added a large pearl on each branch of the snowflake.  In the center I added a large white button with white twine tied in a bow.  My background was embossed using the lacy brocade embossing folder and the white layer behind that was paper pierced all along the edges. 

For my ribbon treatment I used some white organdy ribbon and I layered my sentiment using several oval punches and then I tied on my oval sentiment onto my organdy ribbon using white twine. 

If you eliminate the paper piercing layer, this would make a great holiday card that could be reproduced in no time at all!

I'm entering my card in the following blog challenges-
Twisted Tuesday Challenges- Wintery White & the twist is to include a snowflake
Paper Play Challenges- Christmas is Coming
Creative Craft Challenges2- White on White Christmas
Eclectic Ellapu- Santa paws and/or snow flakes- I used snowflakes
Shopping Our Stash- Any winter holiday or winter/snow themed project

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!  Have a great evening!

Stamps:  To You & Yours
Card Stock:  White
Ink:  Basic Gray
Supplies:  Organdy Ribbon, Twine, Button, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Basic Pearls, 2 Way Glue Pen, Snowflake Die, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Big Shot, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool
Technique:  Dry Embossing, Paper Piercing

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

11 comments:

Jacquel said...

You're making me want to make more of these Patty & I think I will! This is a real beauty...TFS!!!

Danielle Vincent said...

Beautiful card Patty - you are on a white on white roll, and you do it so fabulously. Love the snowflake on the embossed background. Hugs D

Jacqueline said...

Stunning - I love these kind of cards too, we have a White on White challenge next week at Make My Monday if you are interested - Jacqueline xx

Tracie said...

Patty - I just love your card. Just beautiful. Nice way to use that large snowflake.

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our White on White Christmas challenge at Creative Craft.
Hugs
Bev x

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning elegant card and fits all the challenge requirements thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
Carol DT x

ScrappySandie said...

Oooooooo...SO lovely, Patty! I just love the elegant & icey all white snowy theme! Thanks for playing along at SOS!
Sandie

Deena said...

Thanks for joining in the "holiday" challenge at Shopping our Stash this week! I am so loving the white on white christmas cards! gorgeous!

CarlaKH said...

Beautiful card....so elegant. Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Shari said...

I love the lacy brocade folder you used, so different. The paper pieced layer adds so much! Thanks for joining in the challenge at TT!

Melina said...

Wow! this is gorgeous! Great card for our challenge :)